Saturday, December 5, 2009

a little "how to"....

Despite my observations that some people blog about absolute nonsense and my commitment is to avoid doing that I decided to do just that today because I felt like it.

I was looking for something completely unrelated I came across www.wikihow.com in a google search....where they have such completely ridiculous topics as:

*HOW TO GOOF OFF AT WORK : www.wikihow.com/Goof-off-at-Work#Warnings

*HOW TO MAKE THE WEEKEND SEEM LONGER: www.wikihow.com/Make-the-Weekend-Seem-Longer

*HOW TO CHOSE A GRAFFITI NAME: www.wikihow.com/Choose-a-Graffiti-Name

*HOW TO BREAK UP WITH AN ATTORNEY: www.wikihow.com/Break-up-With-an-Attorney

*HOW TO CELEBRATE ODD SOCK DAY: www.wikihow.com/Celebrate-Odd-Sock-Day

*HOW TO GET MORE CANDY AT A PARADE: www.wikihow.com/Get-More-Candy-at-a-Parade

AND MY FAVORITE....

*HOW TO ENJOY PUBLIC SLEEPING DAY: www.wikihow.com/Enjoy-Public-Sleeping-Day


I'm SERIOUSLY beginning to wonder if people actually have lives or they write this stuff cause they are bored....can't say much for the person who seeks this out and writes it in her blog either.....

Signing Off 00:59

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave me your feedback....thanks!