Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Things that are new

I promised I'd blog again real soon.
Here I am to fulfill that promise to you.
With my current list of things that are new.

Things that are new in my life:

1. My nephew "Little Dude" will be a year old on Friday 10/13
2. Diagnosed with PTSD/Depression/Anxiety in 2015.  Currently in treatment.
3. I've been working with a safety company for 2 years and 3 months.  I love it.
4 Separated from D.  We are living apart and co-parenting Teddy and Grover.
5. My daith piercing in my ear.  Will be following up with a blog on migraines.
6. Came up with an idea for my next tattoo!  It came to me in a dream.  Seriously.
7. I've been to the beach more this summer than in my entire life.
8. Wrecked my Optima (Kiki 2) last December. 😢
9. Got a Sportage just before New Years.  Her name is Indy.  She is amazing.
10.  Finally bought a kayak and its assorted gear.  Love it!

I'll be along to elaborate on some of these soon.

Don't worry.
I promise not to leave you again.

Signing off 14:26

6 comments:

  1. This blog is fantastic and impressi and nice photography..


    NIOS Admission 2018
    NIOS on Demand Exam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    ប្រដាល់តាមអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Guys I Am Rupal And I Organize Entertainment Events in Mumbai We Launch Online Booking And Full Details You Can get all Info Through Online Read Our Policy For Our New Coming Events For All Category
    1. Mumbai Hot Models
    2. Andheri Girls
    3. Vile Parle Ramp Models
    4. Juhu Mallu Models
    5. Mumbai New Models

    These 5 New locations For Mumbai Branches With Event And Category

    ReplyDelete

please feel free to leave me your feedback....thanks!