Monday, April 5, 2010

today

today is the first day of the rest of my life
today is my little sister's birthday....she is 28
today is monday
today i can't sleep
today i go back to work
today i am writing a new blog
today i am contemplating buying a new laptop
today is 22 days before my birthday
today i realized that in 22 days i will be 30
today is a good day to start something new
today my eyes are brown
today it is dark outside
today i will wear shorts
today i did not get a sunburn
today my blackberry needs a reboot
today expect the unexpected
today its finally warm
today will be ok
today my back will not hurt
today i will stick to my diet
today the enter key on my laptop will work
today i will be happy
today she sells seashells by the seashore
today i will talk to myself
today i can hear the raccoons in my neighbors trash
today i will forgive myself
today i will just be me
today has come
today is not tomorrow.....yet


Signing Off 01:42

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave me your feedback....thanks!