Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I turned 30

well the day has finally come....I'm now 30.....I've left my 20's behind with a bang! WELCOME 30!
Only it didn't start out so well......I found out this morning that a close friend took his own life.....
WTF?!
I'm at work and I get the call......
I had to step out into the hall so I wouldn't lose it in front of the kids.....
This fucking sucks.....I need to write a poem which will probably follow this blog up.

****************************************************************************************************************************


On a happier note Sooie gave me the COOLEST present! She made me a photo album of pics of me from when I was little up till now!
ITS IN A PHOTO ALBUM PRINTED WITH COWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOL!

So happy birthday to me happy birthday to me happy birthday I'm awesome happy birthday to me!
check out the link below for some birthday humor at my expense!

Meri sings Happy Birthday to Herself


Signing Off 00:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

please feel free to leave me your feedback....thanks!